Sqrrl is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
a. We may collect the following information:
b. Other sources
Sqrrl may collect public and non-public information/details (personal, financial, etc.,) about you from any of the following sources for its lawful business/operational purposes:
We also collect information from or about the computers, mobile phones, or other devices where you install or access our services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
We require this information for the following reasons:
Sqrrl may share any clients’/investors’ information (personal/financial, etc.,) with the following parties, in connection with and as may be necessary for the conduct of Sqrrl’s business/operations:
Sqrrl shares such aforesaid information to the aforesaid service providers (e.g. RTA, Banks, etc.) under strict confidentiality and only on a 'need to know basis' and for the purposes of lawful functioning of Sqrrl’s business/operations.
Sqrrl sends the account statements or financial information pertaining to the clients/investors to be sent over the internet and only through a secure mode. Sqrrl also ensures that the parties to whom such aforesaid information/data is shared have confidentiality provisions and high levels of security practices, controls and procedures to ensure its protection.
Notwithstanding anything contained, Sqrrl shall not be responsible/liable, either directly or indirectly, for the authenticit/accuracy of the personal/financial information or any other data/information submitted by you and/or for its misuse, not attributable to the acts of Sqrrl, at any time and in any manner whatsoever.
1. We treat your personal information or your use of the Service as private and confidential and do not check, edit, or reveal it to any third parties except where it is believed to be in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes, or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users.
2. Except where specifically agreed or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons, we will not send you any unsolicited information. However, to help you to take full advantage of our services, messages relating to our products/services and/or changes, additions and improvements to the products/services offered may be sent to you.
3. The Website is not intended for use by children and minors. Parents are requested to ensure that personal information is not provided by minors on the Sqrrl website. However, this does not intend to prohibit information on minors and children being provided by the parents with respect to any product or service offered by us or any other third party permitted to offer any product or service on its site, which are beneficial to or are designed for the benefit of children and minors.
4. We use the help of Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to diagnose any problems with its server and to administer the web site including by blocking certain addresses that it feels are inappropriately using its website. IP addresses are used to gather broad demographics information, such as browser types, visitor's country, visiting frequency, operating systems, etc.
5. Firewalls and DMZ: Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and Company takes no liabilities or responsibilities for it. The best security available and provided by infrastructure will be applied to secure data.
1. Users are also made aware that certain information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our internet servers or through the use of "cookies." "Cookies" is a term generally used for small text files a web site can use to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site, allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising etc. Cookies themselves do not personally identify you, but they do identify your computer. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to the user computer that has no meaning outside the assigning site.
1. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, without any accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, warranty, merchantability, endorsement, suitability, any assurance of quality, authenticity, and appropriateness to view such websites and responsibility, liability, obligations on part of this website.
The web site is maintained by Sqrrl Fintech Private Limited, having its registered office at 33, Commercial Shopping Complex, Anand Niketan, New Delhi - 110021, India.