(As of 31 Jul, 2022)
CRISIL Hybrid 35+65 - Agg TR INR
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High Risk.
To provide investors long-term capital appreciation along with the liquidity of an open-ended scheme by investing in a mix of debt and equity. The scheme will invest in a diversified portfolio of equities of high growth companies and balance the risk through investing the rest in fixed income securities.
1 %(If redeemed within 360 days)
This fund is been allocated in various sectors including some of the prominent ones that are widely accepted and are creating a value of trust.
ICICI Bank Ltd
HDFC Bank Ltd
Reliance Industries Ltd
Aggressive Hybrid Funds are open ended schemes which invest a large portion of their assets – 65 to 80%, in equity and equity related instruments. The remaining, at least 20%, needs to be invested in debt instruments. Because of the debt component as well, they’re less risky as compared to pure play equity mutual funds but their returns are also less, for the same reason. These funds allow the fund manager to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities, meaning the fund manager can buy securities at a low price in one stock exchange and sell them ata higher price in the other.
This fund is rated 4 stars by Morning Star Ratings.
With 30 years of rich experience in fund management, we at SBI Mutual Fund, bring forward our expertise by consistently delivering value to our investors. SBI Mutual Fund has a strong and proud lineage tailing back to the State Bank of India (SBI) - India's largest bank. SBI Mutual Fund is a Joint Venture between SBI and AMUNDI (France), one of the world's leading fund management companies.
SBI Mutual Fund’s vision -“To be the most trusted and respected Asset Manager”, and we deliver value and nurture the trust of our vast and varied family of investors, with our network of over 222 acceptance points across India. Investors are our priority. SBI Mutual Fund’s mission is to establish Mutual Funds as a viable investment option to the masses in the country. While on our way towards achieving it, we, at SBI Mutual Fund, have developed innovative, need-specific products and educated the investors about the added benefits of investing in capital markets via Mutual Funds. Today, SBI Mutual Fund has been actively managing investor's assets not only through our investment expertise in domestic mutual funds, but also offshore funds and portfolio management advisory services for institutional investors.