You can easily determine your Aadhar card status online using UIDAI’s online portal.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Online
The status of Aadhaar can be checked online through UIDAI’s status checking service using the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 for Aadhar Card Status:
Visit UIDAI online portal here.
- Step 2 for Aadhar Card Status:
Enter the Enrolment ID. You can find your enrolment number on the acknowledgement slip and will be 14 digits.
- Step 3 for Aadhar Card Status:
Enter Date/Time in dd/mm/yyyy and hh:mm:ss format. You can find date and time on the acknowledgement slip.
- Step 4 for Aadhar Card Status: Enter Security Code
- Step 5 for Aadhar Card Status: If you are unable to view or read the security code, you can click on ‘Try Another’ and another code will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6 for Aadhar Card Status: The just click on ‘Check Status’
After this step, your Aadhar Card status will be displayed.
Points to Remember
1. Once you get the Aadhaar Acknowledgement Slip, you can check your Aadhaar card status online as well as offline. You just have to provide your Aadhaar enrolment number to track your UIDAI Aadhar status.
2. There is no fee/charges to check Aadhar card status on UIDAI’s official website.
3. One more method to check the status of the Aadhar card is through the mobile number of the applicant. But again it has to be kept in mind that the mobile number provided by the applicant should be verified first.
4. Your Aadhaar card will be generated and sent to your address within 90 days of the enrolment. You can keep on checking the status of Aadhaar to keep a track of it.
5. You can visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre and check the status there or call the UIDAI’s toll free number 1947 and talk to the Aadhaar representative.